Control Board - TinyPlan V400
USD$38 + Shipping fee
Item number: Q1mini001
Servo control board for Q1 mini - TinyPlan V400
TinyPlan is one of MiniPlan newest products that is also Arduino IDE compatible. This is an all-in-one servo control board that offers user to control up to 8 servo motors through WiFi, operates at 5V, carries its own two Lithium Ion Capacitors for power source, and has USB-to-TTL chip on-board for direct plugging to program. The list is quiet long that this little board provides for people to easily enter the world of servo controlling.
- Provide 8 GPIO ports to control up to 8 servo motors simultaneously
- Genuine ESP-WROOM-02 WiFi module from ESPRESS, 4M flash memory
- I2C port for expansion of extra functions
- 5V/250mAh Lithium Ion Capacitor for power with nominal output of 10C (these two capacitors will not be solder onto the boards for international customers due to shipping concerns)
- Micro USB for programming
- Charging using phone chargers, USB to DC plug cable will be included in the package
- Dimension is L59.25mm X W42mm X H23.25mm
Only concern we may have would be shipping the Lithium Ion Capacitors (LIC), although these are high volume capacitors and the IATA has classified these capacitors under Capacitors and not Lithium Ion Batteries (LIB), we can never for sure that the customs or the shipping carriers will always consider them as Capacitors. Even though we are trying to prevent these possible issues by leaving the capacitors not soldered to the boards, we still have to prepare for the worse, so the worse case scenario would be that the packages gets returned and we need to find other methods to ship them. We'll contact customers and offer options including canceling and refunding money if necessary.
TinyPlan V400 x 1
USB Cable x 1
Charger Cable x 1